Friday, January 2, 2009

Vogue

This is my first L.O for 2009, which in the same time; is my entry for Ad Challenge for the week. It is a fun challenge, becuase I had to use some wrapper, which I had bought a long long long time ago. I also made some chain for the tag and some blings as a dangler.

About the Photo:
This photo was taken by my friend, when we were in Subic, He told me to Pose as a model, but this happened.... I looked like I'm doing the VOGUE- Madonna dance step. This is my take for the challenge and Inspiration from the AD DT.



A closer look... I love the chain-dangler in the corner, wherein I had attached the tags and heart bling. I used 3 types of wrapper: The blue embossed-designed, gold punched rolls (I got this from a recycle-shop), and gold tissue paper to make the vintage look of the center photo frame.


















3 comments:

Leena said...

Hey Sister!!! Thank you so much for dropping by my blog! Happy New Year to you and your family too! I'm so glad to hear from you. I've been missing you heaps and hope you've had a good holiday for the past 2 weeks. Your blog is looking great and so are your layouts! You're getting really good girl and keep scrapping. Hope to talk to you again soon! Take care!

TesaB said...

Beautiful take on the ad, love the photos - you seem to have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

CUUUUUTE layout. love all the photos. looks like you had tons of fun! will def be back to read more on your blog!

-sarah